Re: Sox marker handling Was: Re: merging mono files

On Dec 08 09:45:38, ratulloch@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You may want to look into Octave which is like a free version of Matlab I
> use it to batch process / create 1000's of audio files at once.  The time
> this takes will vary on the length and bit rate of your file.
>
> http://homepages.udayton.edu/~hardierc/ece203/sound.htm

I have so far ignored Octave a a sound processor.
I believe it does process audio samples just fine,
as it does process any other number data (including
the fine points of harmonic analysis and whatnot),
but does it support makers in audio files?
(i.e. does it save Mark's problem?)