Powered by Linux
Re: Smatch for Xen — Semantic Matching Tool

Re: Smatch for Xen

On Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 03:27:11PM +0200, Norbert Manthey wrote:
> Thanks a lot. I am currently out of the office, and might be able to
> respond once in a while. If required, I coukd get more details to help you
> by pulling in colleagues.
>
> If you have anything that i could improve wrt one-line-scan, please let me
> know.

The --file-output option seems to be broken for xen, but it's also
unnecessary if you're using one-line-scan because the output is already
separated by file.

What would help me is if the strored files like:
SMATCH/smatch/results/xen_arch_x86_pv_ro-page-fault.c
only store stdout and not stderr.

Of course, you'd prefer to not have any stderr output, but otherwise I'm
not interested in it.  It just corrupts my stdout lines.

regards,
dan carpenter