Closing the SIP and SIPPING mailing lists

Folks -

When we closed the SIP and SIPPING working groups in 2009, we left the mail lists open to ensure we had a venue for any remaining business and to help people migrate to the new lists. Based on several recent requests, and after consulting with the list moderators,
we are closing the old lists to new messages.

The archives will continue to be maintained in their current location.

RjS