Re: [Sipping] New version posted: draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-11.txt

Hi,

The offer in 1xx-rel and 2xx (for reINVITE) also have the same
problem as PRACK offer. Even if UAC is not possible to accept
the offer, UAC must send ACK/PRACK.

Even though my suggestion violates RFCs, I think that UA may
be allowed to send ACK/PRACK without SDP for these cases.

Regards,
Shinji