Re: FW: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-01.txt

Hehe, I thought someone would hate that one.  I thought it was deliciously evil. :)

> 5.6:
> I think 3840 is used quite a bit in registrations and in Contact URIs,
> though I am not aware of a lot of usage of 3841. But I think IMS does
> use 3841. (Perhaps that's not a strong argument for considering it in an
> interop document.)

Yeah good point - someone in my company pointed out the same thing to me as well after I submitted the draft, and apparently we have seen both 3840/3841 used in practice.  I usually only see traces when there's a problem, so I guess they haven't had problems?

-hadriel