Re: Rollback issue: a proposal

Hi,

If re-INVITE rejected, I think, it doesn't influence the remote
target.

see the reference to RFC 3261 in the draft regarding atomicity.

But I think that "the UAC *can* revert" need to send an UPDATE request too.

yes, it is probably a good idea to send an UPDATE anyway to make sure both ends are in synch. We may want to add that to the draft.

No, the semantics of an m line without preconditions are clear in SDP. It means that the stream is established. This is what all UAs without support for preconditions continuously do.

Does RFC3312 or 4566 says that ?
Give me the pointer of the semantics, please.

Read the SDP spec and the offer/answer specs (nothing related to preconditions) and see what they way about m lines.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Thanks for your comments,

Gonzalo