Re: SIP Configuration Framework uses underscore in SIP URI

RFC 3261 section 19.1.2 disallows escaping hostname.

"Note that character escaping is not allowed in the host component of a
SIP or SIPS URI (the % character is not valid in its expansion).  This
is likely to change in the future as requirements for Internationalized
Domain Names are finalized.  Current implementations MUST NOT attempt to
improve robustness by treating received escaped characters in the host
component as literally equivalent to their unescaped counterpart.  The
behavior required to meet the requirements of IDN may be significantly
different."