Re: Comments on draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-07

RFC 3325 did not explicitly say anything much about the responses, but
there was text in RFC 3325 that did signify responses.

We have discussed this in the past, you have your view and I have mine -
but please not not state that it is explicitly covered because that is
not true.

regards

Keith