Requirements for vertical handover of multimedia sessions using SIP

Dear all,

we recently submitted an updated version of our draft and will
be presenting it in the SIPPING slot (see agenda).

Please check out the draft here:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-05.txt
and comment.

We are trying to identify the requirements that are special to
the terminal mobility problem using SIP as a special sub-case of
session mobility and we welcome everybody's input to this discussion.

Cheers,
Saverio

Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Manager, Real-Time Communications Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 4342-118
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 4342-155
e-mail:  saverio.niccolini@xxxxxxxxxxxx <-- !!! NEW ADDRESS !!!