Re: draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-07: allow use of service URNs per RFC 5031

John-Luc,

Sounds like a good idea to me. First, we need to check whether the
existing ABNF in RFC 3325 permits URNs, and if so make it clear in the
update-pai draft that receipt of a service URN should be tolerated.
Second, we need to permit the sending of a service URN. Comments?

John