Re: confusing policy in unconfineddomain.te SEAndroid kk4.4

It means that a process can access file handles opened by another process (usually inheriting file handles from parent but sometimes exchanging them via unix domain sockets), can acces dir and file for the process (see the process in ps output) and read write named pipes created by another process.

Migh not be desirable but no doubt about what it does.

--
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with K-9 Mail.