confusing policy in unconfineddomain.te SEAndroid kk4.4

Hi,

Recently, I’m working on SEAndroid for kk4.4.  I found that some policy are confused in sepolicy/unconfineddomain.te.

allow unconfineddomain domain:fd *;

allow unconfineddomain domain:dir r_dir_perms;

allow unconfineddomain domain:lnk_file r_file_perms;

allow unconfineddomain domain:{ fifo_file file } rw_file_perms;

I know sometimes object can be a domain. But when object is domain, should class be process ? In the examples above, the class are dir, lnk_file and file. How can this happen ? Does anyone know any scenario fit these situations ?

Thanks.

Sincerely

Alan Xin