Re: Last version of policycoreutils using Fedora only API

Le Thu, 23 May 2013 07:30:18 +0200,
Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> On May 23, 2013 1:09 AM, "Laurent Bigonville" <bigon@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > The last release of policycoreutils is using a function
> > (selinux_current_policy_path()) that is only available in Fedora. I
> > guess this shouldn't have made upstream.
> >
> > An idea how this could be sorted for other distributions?
>
> Please see my answer to Joshua's announcement on the new userspace.

Oh thanks, I messed this.

> You'll need to add in the function.

Well I'm not a big fan of adding function in libraries that are not
merged upstream. IIRC eparis told me on IRC that he has not happy with
this new functions.

Is this (or a reworked) function planned to be merged?

> There is also a dependency on yum Python bindings that you might
> need to remove, and depending on your directory structure you might
> need a /etc/selinux/sepolgen.conf (iirc) that defines where to find
> the refpolicy Makefile.

Cheers

Laurent Bigonville