Re: Last version of policycoreutils using Fedora only API

On May 23, 2013 1:09 AM, "Laurent Bigonville" <bigon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The last release of policycoreutils is using a function
> (selinux_current_policy_path()) that is only available in Fedora. I
> guess this shouldn't have made upstream.
>
> An idea how this could be sorted for other distributions?

Please see my answer to Joshua's announcement on the new userspace. You'll need to add in the function. There is also a dependency on yum Python bindings that you might need to remove, and depending on your directory structure you might need a /etc/selinux/sepolgen.conf (iirc) that defines where to find the refpolicy Makefile.

Wkr,
  Sven Vermeulen