Re: seandroid and policy version

Oh right, the precedence in this build system gets me sometimes...

William Roberts wrote:
Isn't that what ?= will let you do since it defers expansion? Again, I
am no make guru...

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Joshua Brindle <jbrindle@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jbrindle@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Stephen Smalley wrote:

        Attached are patches for libselinux and sepolicy to drop the policy
        version suffix. We still force generation of a version 24 policy by
        default, although this can be overridden via make command-line or
        environment setting (e.g. export POLICYVERS=26). Does this seem
        sane?
        Note that seandroid-4.0.4 requires changes to system/core as
        well, so
        this only fixes it for master and 4.1.1.

    Looks fine to me. Any chance that POLICYVERS could be set in a
    device makefile? Since you'll know what kernel you are using to
    build a particular device it would be nice to set it there and not
    have to figure out/remember what version each device uses.

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts