RE: ImportError: /usr/lib64/libvirt.so.0: undefined symbol: selinux_virtual_domain_context_path

Eric wrote:

> [...]
[]
Hi Eric,

thanks for your answer. How do i know if a version of libselinux hast the required export ?
I installed linux-utils 2.1.9, which include a manpage for  "virtual domain context" (/usr/share/man/man5/virtual_domain_context.5.gz). Is that a hint that this version has the required export ?
Do I need libselinux or libselinux-utils ? I have already installed libselinux1. Is this the same as libselinux ?

Thanks for helping.

Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671