Re: ImportError: /usr/lib64/libvirt.so.0: undefined symbol: selinux_virtual_domain_context_path

selinux_virtual_domain_context_path comes from libselinux.  I have no
idea if the version of libselinux in SLES has the required export.  If
SLES doesn't have a new enough version of libselinux, then it's a
libvirt bug that they built with SELinux support on your distro.

So either install libselinux, or file a bug against libvirt if you can't....