ImportError: /usr/lib64/libvirt.so.0: undefined symbol: selinux_virtual_domain_context_path

Hi,

i don't know if this is the right place for my question, but i hope. I have a problem which is in my belief related to SELinux.
I try to install the application "virt-manager", which is intendend to be for the control of virtuell domains in KVM.
My box is SLES 11 SP1, 64bit, kernel 2.6.32.
But starting the application throws an error:

pc56846:~ # Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 26, in <module>
    import libvirt
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 25, in <module>
    raise lib_e
ImportError: /usr/lib64/libvirt.so.0: undefined symbol: selinux_virtual_domain_context_path

[1]+  Exit 1                  virt-manager
pc56846:~ #

What I found out is that the package "linux-utils", beginning with version 2.1.9, include two manpages having names related to my error:
/usr/share/man/man5/virtual_domain_context.5.gz
/usr/share/man/man5/virtual_image_context.5.gz

I tried to install linux-utils, but didn't find the right version for my box. So I installed the mentioned version, breaking some dependendcies. That didn't help. I don't know if this is not the desired package or if the error is related to the missing dependencies.

Any ideas ?

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
Institut für Entwicklungsgenetik
HelmholtzZentrum münchen
bernd.lentes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +49 89 3187 1241
fax:   +49 89 3187 3826
http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/idg

Wir sollten nicht den Tod fürchten, sondern das schlechte Leben

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671