Re: policycoreutils build failure

On 09/14/2012 01:40 PM, Eric Paris wrote:
> 9f78846a5f7a567e1c2277c7cd05558cd625a868 Seems to be the problem.  I added
> the Fedora po Makefile, but forgot to remove the one part I refuse to add
> upstream.  I will not commit selinux.tbl upstream (and have to fight^Wwork
> with Dan to figure out a good way to handle it)
>
> I'll remove the bad line from the makefile right now.
>
> -Eric

I agree it should not be added.  This file is basically a list of the boolean
comments that we want to get translated.  I am not sure if there is a really
good way of doing this.  We could attempt to create the file from the
installed policy on the fly, when you do a make update-po and then only people
who use that command would end up with this file.