SE Android: 4.1/JB merged, 4.1.1 branch created

Android 4.1/JB was released to AOSP on Monday, and we have now merged it
into the master seandroid branch.  We have also created a
seandroid-4.1.1 branch forked from the android-4.1.1_r1 tag.  Make sure
you update your local manifest file before performing a repo sync.  AOSP
recommends creating a new client (i.e. repo init and sync in an empty
directory) for 4.1 to yield smaller clients that will sync faster.  The
usual instructions apply, as per:
http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid

Proprietary binaries are presently only available for Galaxy Nexus and
Nexus 7, although Nexus S and Xoom driver support is expected to follow
once the updates ship.  We have successfully booted 4.1.1 on the Xoom
with the older drivers but YMMV.  Nexus S does not appear to work with
the older drivers (boots but no display).

We have not yet updated the mmac branch, so it is unchanged (i.e. still
4.0.4/ICS-based).  However, you only need to use the mmac branch now if
you want to experiment with the permission revocation and/or tag
propagation mechanisms, as the install-time MAC support has been merged
to the master seandroid branch (and the seandroid-4.0.4 branch).

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency