Re: SE Android: 4.1/JB merged, 4.1.1 branch created

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 15:25 -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> Android 4.1/JB was released to AOSP on Monday, and we have now merged it
> into the master seandroid branch.  We have also created a
> seandroid-4.1.1 branch forked from the android-4.1.1_r1 tag.  Make sure
> you update your local manifest file before performing a repo sync.  AOSP
> recommends creating a new client (i.e. repo init and sync in an empty
> directory) for 4.1 to yield smaller clients that will sync faster.  The
> usual instructions apply, as per:
> http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid

We discovered a few problems with the seandroid-4.1.1 local manifest
file and branches that have now been corrected.  Please obtain an
updated local manifest file and re-sync if you checked out a copy of the
4.1.1 branch.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency