Re: Tuna policy files

It seems that for the VZW Galaxy Nexus, sepolicy.fc and sepolicy.te
files should reside in device/samsung/toro.
ueventd.tuna.rc contains the names of the LTE RIL device nodes.
I have these device nodes labeled in device/samsung/toro/sepolicy.fc
for the Galaxy Nexus.

For GSM/HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus, the relevant device nodes are also listed
in ueventd.tuna.rc.
It appears that they were never separated out. But given that there
are other model-specific device nodes
that have to be labeled correctly in their respective directories, it
seems logical to separate things.
For example,  device/samsung/crespo/sepolicy.fc would contain a label
for /dev/pn544 while
device/samsung/toro would contain a label for /dev/ttyO3.

Lastly, regarding the proper labeling of factory, are you using the
init.tuna.rc patch that I added on Mar 6?

Bryan Hinton