Re: labeled NFS

Hello.
I have another question about labeled nfs.

If both client and server have are patched to support labeled NFS and if on the client side policy is set to permissive and on server side policy is set to enforcing,
we can access files on the server from the client without any restrictions.
Is it correct behaviour?

Andrei