Re: CIL/SELinux Userspace Integration

So the problem comes from the code which creates the files in
/selinux/booleans.  It does an explicit check for a genfs rule for
selinuxfs to label the new inode.  I'm not certain why we need this
bit of code.  Maybe it is there to support labeling of individual
booleans somehow, but I don't see how of why this particular piece of
code is needed.  In any case I believe (Steve tested but I'm not
exactly sure what he did) that you can add a genfs statement for
selinuxfs and it will start working...