Re: CIL/SELinux Userspace Integration

Steve,

Thanks for this, it seems to work fine with the policy samples I've been
using. I've had a couple of minor problems though:

1) A macro does not work with permissionset as one of the parameters (all
   the other parameters worked okay).

2) Macro comments are not permitted. I notice they are not present in the
   test files so has it been dropped.

3) I could not find a way to generate the policy.conf file. I set the
   DEBUG=1 in the CIL Makefile like I used to but no file.

4) To set deny_unknown in secilc.c required a 'U' in the getopt line:
         getopt_long(argc, argv, "hvtU:MDc:", .....

5) I could not load a new policy that had a boolean and supporting
   statements in it. The actual binary policy was fine (using apol), but
   load_policy had problems. I started with a Fedora 16 base and added
   the new Integration code with no problems. Is it a known problem as
   if not I'll check further.
   The errors I had when running semodule with a boolean were (Note: I
   had already built a new base policy (SELINUXTYPE=rch-test1) with no
   problems):

                      ------ Start --------------
# semodule -i base.cil ext_gateway.cil int_gateway.cil move_file.cil

SELinux:  Could not load policy file /etc/selinux/rch-test1/policy/policy.26:  No such file or directory
/sbin/load_policy:  Can't load policy:  No such file or directory
libsemanage.semanage_reload_policy: load_policy returned error code 2. (No such file or directory).
SELinux:  Could not load policy file /etc/selinux/rch-test1/policy/policy.26:  No such file or directory
/sbin/load_policy:  Can't load policy:  No such file or directory
libsemanage.semanage_reload_policy: load_policy returned error code 2. (No such file or directory).
semodule:  Failed!

Richard