Re: SELinux on Android

You need to add a fs_use_xattr statement to your policy configuration
for yaffs2.  Similar to the existing statements for ext[234].

Thanks. I have the sources for a reference SELinux policy from the tresys website. Unfortunately, with default policy build options, the resulting monolithic policy is huge. I am using an Ubuntu machine; any hints as to where to start for a minimal policy for Android. I tried selectively building only basic modules but there are intricate dependencies (checkpolicy throws up unresolved symbols error) between modules that is hard to disentangle.

Regards,
Bhargava Shastry