SELinux on Android

Hello,

I am trying to get SELinux running on an Android phone. I did successfully build the kernel with SELinux enabled and mounted selinuxfs on init. Now, I would like to port SELinux user-space tools for policy loading/management. I looked at sebusybox tool-set but ran into problems while compiling. My hunch is that header files related to File System extended attributes are missing in the bionic lib sources that Android builds on. Having said that I have patched the Android YAFFS FS with an Xattr patch and also configured the kernel accordingly.

I have sources of libselinux and libsepol checked out and am wondering how to go about building these libraries for Android. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Bhargava Shastry