Re: type bounds for files?

KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> > Is this a known behavior? What is the sense in typebounding file types?
> Yes, it is known. We had a similar discussion before:
>   http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=126771862818496&w=2

I see. Unfortunately the selinux symposium pdf link at the end of the
message is broken. Do you have another link to that file?

I have also a few questions. Suppose that
 1) dom_A bounds dom_B
 2) file_A bounds file_B
 3) dom_A has a set of rights S1 for file_A
 4) dom_B has a set of rights S2 for file_B

What is then the resulting masked set for dom_B wrt file_B? S1 cap S2?

And does this principle (how?) extend to chained bounds (ie. A bounds B
which in turn bounds C).

And does it (semantically or otherwise) matter what kind of file_type
the file_A is? For example, is 'typebound tmp_t file_B' the same as
'typebound http_user_data_t file_B'?

Michal Svoboda