Re: Confining Java application with SELinux

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM, mohit verma <mohit89mlnc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
shaz ,will u please explain ur idea in more detail?

I want to confine a Java application with SELinux policy so I wanted to know how I can really do that. Will the application be visible to the native platform with SELinux? Or only the Java VM is visible and that we use Java ACL to confine the application inside the VM?

Thanks.

--
Shahbaz Khan
Assist. R&D Engineer