Re: Context settings after ssh login

hmm... seem to be receiving this
    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:27:55 GMT
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

when sending to selinux...(I have no idea what this is..)

Anyways I fixed(hopefully) the context issue over here(hopefully your experiencing something similar)

long story short when I built this package I had left out the
--with-selinux and the --with-pam switches(must have been too tired or something) Anyways now Im able to login and have the correct context with both machines(sles11.1, and standard SELinux system)

Im wondering if they might have done the same for you?
(for pam you can change sshd to go to pam by modifying /etc/ssh/sshd_config)

Justin P. Mattock