Re: Context settings after ssh login

Hi Justin.

First of all, thanks a lot for your efforts.

Unfortunately I'm a little bit confused about what you've done exactly to
make it run.
Can you please summarize it and make a little step by step guide for me?

Did selinux worked out of the box (on sles11.1)? Didn't had you have to
fix the bug in /lib/mkinitrd/scripts/boot-boot.sh and rebuild initrd?

which package have you build with --with-selinux and the --with-pam?

which policy did you used? http://oss.tresys.com/git/refpolicy.git?

kind regards
Matthias