Re: [refpolicy] load_policy() with upstart on mint 9 fluxbox

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Russell Coker <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Shaz <shazalive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to have a look at the Debian init solution for SELinux. Can
> you attach or link to a sample inittab and substitute for what is done at
> initrd?

In Debian sysvinit loads the policy, as everyone has done with sysvinit for 5+
years.  Upstart didn't, but I believe that there has been progress towards
getting it to do so too.  There are quite a few Debian users who don't use an
initrd and we want to support them.

By init I meant including the sysvinit scripts. I might not be very accurate with terminology here but what I actually wanted to analyze was the behavior of how init is relabeled after selinux is initialized. And the rest of the process is straight forward.

Thanks.

There was never a need to change inittab.

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog

--