Re: Context settings after ssh login

o.k. cleaned up this thread due to it becoming cluttered..

Right now I went and installed sles11.1 unto my machine, and got the policy up and running.(just have not defined any allow rules yet).

when using my iphone to sshd into the sles11.1 system Im going into the proper context that it should, as well as using another machine with SELinux on it. If I sshd with sles11.1 into the other machine with SELinux I have the wrong login context, as well as using the iphone..
both give this:
iphone/sles11.1 sshd too------>other machine with SELinux gives:
id -Z
system_u:system_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023

from what I remember I was doing vnc/sshd a few months ago with ipsec, and this was working..

abit late over here now, but what I can do is reload the system that I compressed and know works, to see if things are running properly, then see if I can narrow this down to a bisect or something.

as for sles11.1 itself the only real packages I needed to grab from the opensuse repos was git for the kernel, the rest is on the dvd..
(mixing sles11.1 and opensuse 11.1 breaks lots of things...)

Justin P. Mattock