RE: SELinux Policy in OpenSUSE 11.2

Stephen wrote:
> You need to perform a restorecon -R /dev from /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit so that the tmpfs /dev mount is properly
> labeled.  File a bug against whatever package owns that file in OpenSUSE (in Fedora, it is the initscripts
> rpm).

The scripts are different in suse.  I've placed the restorecon command in /etc/init.d/boot prior to the first mount attempt.  That seems to do the trick -- the denied messages related to tempfs are now gone.

See attached audit.log from the subsequent boot.
--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency