Re: SELinux Policy in OpenSUSE 11.2

On 02/22/2010 09:58 AM, Alan Rouse wrote:
Justin wrote:
alan,

here is a good tutorial on the login:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml?part=3&chap=4

Do I need to change the login context for some linux user / users?

cant remember what fedora is(I think its staff_t:unconfined_r:unconfined_t)

over here I have name:user_r:user_t
which gives the minimal amount of privileges
for the system to run in.

just make sure /etc/pam.d/*
has pam_selinux.so close/open
(in the certain files)

I'm not following you.   Do I need to edit one or more of the files in /etc/pam.d/?

Sorry I'm a bit slow on this.  You're knowledge about linux is leaving me in the dust!

hey man!! I'm still a newbie over here.

Anyways /etc/pam.d/ has login,gdm,xdm,and sshd.
(and maybe a couple of others)
that need to have pam_selinux.so in them
in order to get the user in the right context.

Justin P. Mattock