Re: SELinux : Project (opinions and suggestions)

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Raul da Silva {Sp4wn} wrote:

> Are you think SELinux need the something specific to help administration
> like a tool ? Or SELinux needs the other things ?
> Ex: AppArmor

Several projects of this kind already exist.

I think that you could do someting challenging and interesting with some
kind of facility which notices an updated app config (vsftpd, httpd etc.)
and updates policy to match, within reasonable bounds.

i.e. make it so the admin can modify httpd.conf and SELinux adapts to the
config file.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@xxxxxxxxx>