SELinux : Project (opinions and suggestions)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to heard from everyone some opinions and suggestions about my "course final paper progress review seminar" of my post graduate course.
I want to do something about the SELinux in my project, but I thinking in realize something that after when I finished the project can be continue by selinux community , so it I'd like to share with everyone here the idea of this project and know what do you think that SELinux needs ?

Are you think SELinux need the something specific to help administration like a tool ? Or SELinux needs the other things ?
Ex: AppArmor

tks,

Raul da Silva Leite aka ( sp4wn r0ot )
sp4wn.root@xxxxxxxxx
Red hat Brazil
RHCE / LPI-II / ITIL / RHCI / RHCA / RHCSS / RHCDS