From: Hasan Rezaul-CHR010 Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 2:49 PM
To: 'Joshua Brindle'
Cc: Stephen Smalley; selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Cheng Heilung-HCHENG1
Subject: RE: SELinux packages version (svn2950)...

We get our Linux OS and filesystem packaged from a third-party company.
These are the versions of the SELinux packages included in the bundle.
The version number looked a bit strange to me, so I wanted to check with
the selinux community...

So are you saying this  "svn2950" version doesn't officially exist
anymore, and its *NOT* a stable and tested version ?

Thanks,

- Rezaul.