Re: Alternative location of policy files

2008/12/27 xing li <lixing.1006@xxxxxxxxx>

It's work was rearly done in the "/sbin/init"  until the last step of system initialization, while the source
of "/sbin/init" is included in the sysvinit. and it finally invoked "security_load_policy()" to load the binary
policy "policy.XX" to the kernel structure policydb.

and i have confused by the question:
when and how the selinux label the all file system according to "file_contexts"?
and i found the clue that when we "touch /.autorelabel",the system would invoke
"fixfiles relabel" to relabel the file system. but i could't find the relevant source code.
Maybt somebody has investigated that and could share infomation?