Socket and inode label consistency

Hi,

I see on the Kernel Development To Do list at http:// selinuxproject.org/page/Kernel_Development that the following task is identified:

"Full APIs for getting and setting security contexts of sockets and IPC objects. Ensure that socket context is kept consistent on socket inode and sock structures when changed."

We are being bitten by this now, so I am wondering if anyone is working on it or wishes to discuss how to proceed. We would be interested in addressing this issue.

Regards,
Trent.
Trent Jaeger, Associate Professor
Pennsylvania State University, CSE Dept
346A IST Bldg, University Park, PA 16802
Email: tjaeger@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ph: (814) 865-1042, Fax: (814) 865-3176