Re: Request for multiple mailing lists

Hello,

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Andy Warner wrote:

> Didn't realize the NSA was sponsoring a list for voicing religious bigotries.

The mighty NSA has little or nothing to do with this issue.

The point that is sometimes missed is that not all people are religious,
or if they are, they do not necessarily follow the same sect, and hence
people should think twice before asking anyone to compare, e.g. a SELinux
policy with the Old Testament. Or with the Quran. Or with the Vedas.

Why promote your own ideology on a list that should focus on mutual
technical co-operation and technical issues related to SELinux?

The original writer later said that he did not want to start a religious
argument, and I do believe he was honest when saying so. But next time,
in my opinion, I think he would do well to leave out the religious
comparisons on a technical list. I am saying this in a friendly spirit
and do not mean to sound harsh.

> Or is that also an "SELinux issue?"

No, it is not a SELinux issue.

Best regards,