Re: Attaching multiple user accounts to same home directory...

Hasan Rezaul-CHR010 wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I am using Standard Linux 2.6.14.
>
> In case you need this info, the SELinux related packages I am using are:
>
> checkpolicy     1.34.1
> libselinux      1.34.7
> libsemanage     1.10.3
> libsepol        1.16.1
> policycoreutils 1.34.6
>
> - Rezaul.

Can you upgrade to the newer toolchain?

I tried to do what you are doing in rawhide and it works fine.

rpm -q libselinux checkpolicy libsemanage policycoreutils libsepol
libselinux-2.0.67-4.fc10.x86_64
libselinux-2.0.67-4.fc10.i386
checkpolicy-2.0.16-3.fc10.x86_64
libsemanage-2.0.25-3.fc10.x86_64