Re: Debian SE Linux status

Russell Coker wrote:
On Saturday 29 March 2008 00:51, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Isn't that an argument for keeping non-MLS support? ;)
I don't believe that it actually does significantly increase policy
build time (or if it does, that would be a bug).  Possibly Russell just
means that building both MLS and non-MLS takes longer, or that the mls
modules.conf includes more modules, or something along those lines?

Yes. Currently I have it building three policy packages, strict, targeted, and mls. This takes 50% longer than just strict and targeted. But if we go to a single policy for strict/targeted and a policy for mls then we would have the same build times as before

Strict and targeted don't mean anything anymore. If you want targeted behavior you insert the unconfined module into the standard policy.