Re: secadm question

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 10:16 -0500, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 09:09 -0600, Jeremiah Jahn wrote:
> > So if I change my build.conf to be mls I should be up and running. I'm
> > on RHEL5 btw
>
> Chris - how hard would it be to make this a separate tunable so that
> people who want a separate security admin can turn that on without
> enabling MLS?

Problematic.  The security admin pieces are nicely abstracted into an
interface.  However, the problem is that it has some typeattribute
statements, so we can't put that in a conditional.

There are two things that will eventually make this possible.  The plan
is to move roles into their own modules, and at that point you should be
able to just insert the secadm module.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC