secadm question

I see a number of places where the secadm_r role shows up, but It
doesn't show up in the list of users and what not, Is there something
simple I need to enable it, or 	do I need to build it from scratch? My
goal it to have sysadm not able to modify policy enforcement, and my
secadm not be able to do anything but. If there is a standard way to do
this, I'd love to know.

thanx,
-jj-

Things are more like they used to be than they are now.