pommed

Hello; I seem to have noticed something with pommed daemon, causing my screen dimmer to not work as well as the keyboard ambient lights, the messages I see are these
cat /var/log/daemon.log =

pommed[2771]: DBus system bus connection failed: An SELinux policy prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.DBus" member "Hello" error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.DBus")

pommed[1865]: DBus system bus connection failed: Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

pommed[1864]: Could not open /sys/class/leds/smc::kbd_backlight/brightness: No such file or directory

(Interesting part is these two files brightness and system_bus_socket do exsist)

I've issued make clean && make enableaudit && make policy
 to acquire as  many avc's as possible  but am still receiving this error,
any help;
                --Justin P. Mattock