RE: Accurately setting Security Context of a user when ssh-ing in

Hi Dave,

I forgot to mention that, after doing the un-tarring of the policy
collection, I did run the restorecon command:

restorecon -rF /
restorecon -rF /etc/

And I did try running    /usr/sbin/load_policy

... If I ssh in as Admin, I still get the wrong user context of
staff_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t:s0    :-(

But if I reboot the machine, and then ssh in as Admin, I get the correct
user context of  staff_u:staff_r:staff_t  !!

Is there any other hidden thing that the reboot does that helps in
setting the user contexts correctly ?

Thanks again for all the help...