Accurately setting Security Context of a user when ssh-ing in

Hi All,

What file or info in the policy determines what security context a user
will get after ssh-ing in...?

In other words, If I have a Linux_user = Admin, which is mapped to
SELinux_user = staff_u , SELinux_role = staff_r, how do I guarantee that
when I ssh in as "Admin", I will ALWAYS get the security_context =
staff_u:staff_r:staff_t

The reason I ask is as follows:

I have developed a certain collection of *strict* policies on a Fedora
machine that achieve what I want.
When I ssh into this Fedora machine as "Admin", I do get the context =
staff_u:staff_r:staff_t

So I tar up everything in the  /etc/selinux/  directory, and create a
selinux_policies.tar  lets say.

Now, I untar selinux_policies.tar onto *another* machine (Machine B)!

Then when I ssh into Machine B, with Linux account "Admin", I get
security_context = sysadm_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t  ?!?

Weird thing is, If I reset Machine B, and *then*  ssh in as "Admin", I
then get the correct security_context = staff_u:staff_r:staff_t.

So after untarring the collection of policies (the entire
/etc/selinux/***  directory):
   1. when I ssh in as Admin, I always get the wrong security_context
   2. But if I reset the machine, and after machine comes up, if I then
ssh in as Admin, I get the correct security_context.
   3. subsequent resets, and ssh-ing in still gives me the correct
security_context...

A. So why am I getting the wrong security_context after untarring
/etc/selinux/***  onto a target machine B.
B. And why is resetting the machine fixing this problem ?

Hopefully the question was not too confusing  ;-)

Thanks in advance for any help.