Re: X avcs

Glenn Faden wrote:
Ted X Toth wrote:
I'll look at implementing a dixPropertyLookup function. Do any other XACE hooks have value-return parameters, would it just be va_arg(ap, PropertyPtr*)? What about the idea of an exception list of single-instance root-window properties?

We have already implemented the equivalent of a dixPropertyLookup function called PolyProperty. The following URL is an OpenSolaris source browser query to find the implementation and uses of that function in Xorg.

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=&defs=&refs=PolyProperty&path=&hist=&project=%2Ffox

--Glenn

I will look at this, thanks.