RE: [patch 0/2] policy capability support

Paul Moore wrote:
> The discussion for this appears to have gone quiet (at least I
> haven't seen anything else on this list).  Where do things currently
> stand?

At this point I'd be OK with requiring equivalence and throwing an error
otherwise.  I do think that this will result in usability issues that we
will have to address once people start using the caps.  However, with
only
a single cap defined so far it is not really possible to know how these
will end up being used.

 - todd